Medical Training & Services
Morning Star's medical initiatives serve well over 200,000 people each year. In addition to our clinical services, we also have several health educational efforts with a strong emphasis on preventative care:
- Tangi Saidan Medical Clinic
- Community Health Workers (CHWs)
- Three-year residency medical training program in Family Medicine
- An urban clinic that provides basic healthcare, dental services, physical therapy, counseling and health education classes.
"ONE well trained family doctor does the work of THREE medical specialists."
- World Health Organization
Give to our Medical Training & Services