Because 85% of Afghans live in rural villages very few families have access to vital health and education services. Morning Star’s Community Centers provide primary health care and educational opportunities to empower men, women and children for a more hopeful future.
Your donation of just $1 per day provides two Afghan families full access to all the services we offer at our community centers.
These services include:
- Community medical services
- Birthing centers for mothers
- Literacy training
- Health education for families
- English classes for girls & boys
- Computer classes
- Internet access
- Community library
Your gift of:
- $30 a month supports two families
- $60 a month – four families
- $120 a month – eight families
- Or a one-time gift of $360 will support two families for a year