Because 85% of Afghans live in rural villages very few families have access to vital health and education services. Morning Star is developing new educational and community development in the region of Bamyan, Afghanistan. These opportunities will empower men, women and children for a more hopeful future.
Your donation of just $1 per day provides two Afghan families full access to all the services we offer at our community centers.
Your support will empower families in the following:
- Health education and training
- Essential provisions of food and winter heat during COVID-19.
- Literacy courses
- Birth Life Saving Skills (coming in 2021)
- Institute for Leadership Development (coming in 2021)
Your gift of:
- $30 a month supports two families
- $60 a month – four families
- $120 a month – eight families
- Or a one-time gift of $360 will support two families for a year
From now until April 30, 2021 a partner foundation will be matching donations, doubling the impact of your contribution.